Windows Server 2016
- Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection.
- Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server.
- Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
- Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs.
- Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
The 1st of October saw the launch of Windows Server 2016, and one of the biggest changes in licensing for Microsoft’s server operating system.
Although you’ll be able to treat it as just another version of Windows Server there will be a range of improvements in security, virtualisation, networking and storage, suitable for sharing files and running applications like Exchange and SQL Server for businesses small and large.
Office 365 Blackpool, Office 365 Preston, Kirkham, Office 365 Chorley, Office 365 Fleetwood, Office 365 Lancashire, Office 365 Lancaster, Office 365 Lytham, St Annes, Office 365 Blackburn, Office 365 Leyland, IT Support North West, Poulton, Telephony, Data Cabling, Web Hosting, E-mail Hosting, Cloud Services Blackpool, Office 365, Server maintenance, network support, server installation, computer maintenance Blackpool, computer maintenance Preston, computer maintenance Kirkham, computer maintenance Chorley, computer maintenance Fleetwood, computer maintenance Lancashire, computer maintenance Lancaster, computer maintenance Lytham, computer maintenance St Annes, computer maintenance Blackburn, computer maintenance Leyland, computer maintenance North West, computer maintenance Poulton, Cloud Services Preston, Cloud Services Blackburn, Small Business Server 2003, SBS 2003, Small Business Server Preston, SBS Preston, Small Business Server Blackpool, SBS Blackpool,